Hey Guys!!! In this article, I will tell you that what is Search Engine Optimization (SEO), types SEO, how to get higher ranking in search engine result pages (SERPs).
See now a day Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is very important for the business to run, who don’t want to spend the money on paid campaigns on Google AdWords or Facebook. there are some guidelines which we have to follow to do the SEO. If your SEO is not good then you can’t get the higher rankings in Google, Bing, or Yahoo search engines. Below we discuss the complete details about Search Engine Optimization (SEO). So let us start…
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a technique to improve the quality and quantity of a traffic to our website or a blog to get the higher rankings in SERPs.
2. It is a process to get the unpaid, organic, or we can say free results in the website to visitors. So we say that Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of growing the organic traffic to our website or a blog from the visitors.
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the online visibility of a web page or a blog to get the higher ranking in Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) with organic and unpaid results.
4. In easy words, we can say that Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the guideline given by the web engines which we have to follow to get the results. But remember SEO is the time taking process, it means it takes some time to come on the first page of search engines.
There are some positive points and negative points of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) like-
- It is free to get the result (If compare to Adwords or Facebook Campaigns).
- Easy to do complete SEO.
- Definite increase in traffic.
- Get the high quality of visitors.
- It runs for a long time.
- All of the things in our hand only.
- 60% people click on the first link or the first result.
- Increase in Page Authority and Domain Authority. (How to check PA and DA- Download Extension)
- It takes a long time to complete.
- Getting noticed more by your competitors.
- It’s not as short as its name (SEO).
- It’s free but it requires more effort to do it.
Types of Search Engine Optimization:
There are three types of Search Engine Optimization and all of are important to do a great SEO for your website.
- On page SEO
- Off page SEO
- Local SEO